The following services are provided
Detlef spent many decades practicing martial arts, from which he brings his experiences and learning to help with many different aspects of performance enhancement.
As the youngest German Ju Jutsu black belt with an age of 18 in his days, he had the nerves during a KSK / GSG9 /Police training camp he got invited, to challenge world renowned French Foreign Legion / Yugoslavien Army martial Arts instructor Vlado Schmidt (and survived and learned from that really big mistake, try to mess with the master...)
- Muscle memory programming in trance states
- Extreme usage of the physical body - Mind over Matter
- Creating the Mindset of an Olympic athlete
- Hand-eye coordination development for sport professionals
- Subconscious task training
Pain management and control under high body performance levels
In addition to performance enhancement, Detlef also helps those in the creative arts
Detlef spent from 1980 - 1997 performing with the same professional show band all over Europe. He was a recording artist including TV, movie and hired sub musician for symphonic orchestras and such.
He was the recording and in picture trumpet artist for the Antony Hopkins , Dir. John Schlesinger Hollywood production: "The Inocent"
His professional stage experience can help those suffering from issues, like stage fright and writers' block, etc.
- Stage fright removal
- Public speaking
- Writers' and actors block removal
- Helping to bring you into the state of mind that Olympic Gold medal winners have